Hiboutik works from any online device. You can login your account from a dedicated POS hardware, a PC, a Mac, a tablet or a smartphone. You just need to install a web-browser
on your device.
, you can find all compatible hardware to manage your point of sale:
- Receipt printers to print receipts, credits, kitchen tickets, or invoices,
- Barcode scanners to read your products or your customers loyalty cards,
- Cash drawers to store your cash payments safe,
- Currency verifiers to detect fake notes and count your money,
- Label printers to print adhesive labels for your products with prices and barcodes,
If you have equipment you have a good chance that you're already sorted. You will find relevant information about compatible hardware in this article: what POS hardware should I use with Hiboutik?
To install your hardware you can follow the setup procedure in "Settings/Printing/Printing tests" in your Hiboutik account.
We are proposing a set up service to configure your hardware. When you subscribe it, a technical operator will take remote control on your computer to install your hardware.